Monday, October 25, 2010

Ovulation Test Pretty Little Liars

"The Triple Filter" Socrates


In ancient Greece (469 - 399 BC), Socrates was a teacher renowned for his wisdom. One day the great philosopher came upon an acquaintance, who said very excitedly


- Socrates, you know what I just heard one of your students? "


-" Wait "said Socrates. "Before telling me anything I would like to pass a little test. It's called the Triple Filter Test. "


- "Triple filter?"?


- "That's right," Socrates continued. "Before telling me anything about my student, is a good idea to think about it and filter what you're going to say.

The first filter is Truth. Are you absolutely sure that what you tell me is true? ".


-" No, I just found out and ... ".


-" Well, "said Socrates." So I do not know if it's true you want to tell. Take the second filter, which is the goodness. Would you tell me about my student something good? ".


-" No. Quite the contrary .... "


- "With that he" Socrates continued, "want to tell me something bad about him, you do not know even if it is true. You may still pass the test, as there is a third filter: the filter of Usefulness. Is it going to be useful to me want to tell my students? "


-" No. Not much. "


-" Therefore, "concluded Socrates," if you want to tell may not be true, is not good, nor is it useful, why tell it? ".

-Anonymous-

0 comments:

Post a Comment