Thursday, April 14, 2011

Waxing Philadelphia For Men

pressure gauges at petrol stations REPSOL




put gas in REPSOL. Not because they are cheaper and have better fuel, I do not know. It's because one takes me close to home and I have other back from work.

few months ago, as early in the year or so, I noticed at the gas station near my house that had made a machine for supplying air to the tires. That machine worked with a € 1 coin. But I did not need to use machine or maybe I would check the tires on another site that was free. In addition, I have a wheel hichador in the attic, one of those that plug into the cigarette lighter and make a noise as hell.
Then I went to the car. But when he was about to ride on it, I turned on the vein of protest and turning to the operator's office asked for a complaint form. I explained that I wanted to complain about the abuse of REPSOL, it was nothing against him. With his dry tone that told me the complaint form had to fill there, that I could take. Respectfully discuss a bit about the fact that charged for this service had always been free and that if the price could be lower, and so on. He also said
- What if I have coins?
- I will change - quickly responded with a bullet.
- What if I have credit cards only?
- I will collect the card and give it to you in cash.
"Well, there is no escape here, I thought.

- Well, if REPSOL treats us well, we must start to get fuel to the competition, where peer pressure can free. "I said. At that time

I remembered what he had read somewhere (I think it was in the journal Traffic). That
stations were required to have air pressure available for free to customers
. And so I gave him the gas station.
Then I noticed a change in employee attitude , which until then had been a bit arrogant. I suddenly says he has a device for measuring tire pressure and had a shot of compressed air there, next to the machine to throw coins, which could plug. The air intake was so small and the big machine
that I had not realized that although compressed air nozzle, indeed, was in sight.
however, insisted that the "device" had no While no assurance measure, which in turn the coin machine was calibrated regularly, and so on. (I will not bore you summarize.) Then I said well, let me "this device", I assumed responsibility if measured wrong. By then I had explained that was a tube with a manometer and a fast connection to compressed air supply.
left his office and went to a small store that has the gas station and you will not be beyond 10 meters away from the office. I left the set, which was almost new-and used it to check and fill the wheel of my car. Pressure measurements that gave me "the device" were in line with what I usually wear on the wheels of the car, so I figured it was better than the worker told me. Then I returned and said he did not want to put a complaint form.
I had noticed that the portable gauge was not the operator (as it appeared early in their words) but of REPSOL, who had been in the hands of your staff to be better care and to comply with the rules. In addition, the mouthpiece that I used, along with soil, had almost erased a few letters that said (something like): "To use this air intake, get the gauge in the office"
. If

had placed a claim form would have to be against him, did not adequately disclose the possibility of measuring pressure free wheel and deal, however, all the time, to address to the coin machine. I can only explain that you get commission (a percentage) than that collected by the machine. If not, why is so many words to mislead?. So when I saw with the intention of writing the complaint, reversed its position because it would give me the pipe could have problems with their bosses.
By the way, I'm sure, stations have to have free compressed air users and also to gauge properly calibrated and functioning properly.
Any of these things is not met is reported to the Ministry of Industry of the Autonomous Community.


CONCLUSIONS:
1 st) The hit that I got the employee was simply not bothering to go for gauge and then resave. And because something kept in the collection of the slot machine.
2 ยช) Indeed, REPSOL want to take money from users with their machines out-bitches, but they know they have to have a pressure gauge conditions for those who know their rights. The gauge has to be calibrated and enforce rules regarding work and rest.

3 rd) To request a complaint form, even if it seems useless, sometimes produces miracles.

4 th) must read articles on the rights that consumers and the obligations of companies and administrations as well, to demand our rights better and also enjoy the best of life.

5 th) If ever you shamelessly exploit whatever, let them clear that next time you go to the competition (and do). Sometimes you will discover that the competition is better in other things.


0 comments:

Post a Comment