Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dishlex Global 300 Manual Free

Possible credit card fraud

(There are no confirmed cases have occurred to me to me. I just came through email and, as feasible, stick it here so that everyone should walk more careful with our cards). FIRST CASE



A friend went to the gym and left all his belongings in his locker. After training and a shower, he went out and saw the lock on his locker open and thought, 'that's funny, I thought I had closed'
He dressed and just reviewed the portfolio to ensure that all were in order. Everything seemed fine, all cards were in place and no money was missing.

After a few weeks, when he received the statement of one of their credit card charges came UROS € 2,400!

clarifications Call the bank and began to claim that he had not made the transaction. The staff verified that there was no error in the system and asked if your credit card details.
But then, when he drew his card included everything that was not their card, instead, found an expired credit card the same bank. why the bank did not verify any calls or having these intakes so big?

For many purchases were made in small quantities but it rarely draws the attention of companies or stores that receive the card, and added fuel consumption, given that amount.
He had to pay for something you do not have! SECOND CASE




A man in a local restaurant paid for his meal with his credit card.
They handed him the receipt and signed it, the waitress folded the receipt and put Credit card in it.

Normally, he would simply and put it in your purse or pocket. However, inadvertently looked and found it was a card from the same bank but in another person, since expired. He called the waitress and she looked perplexed.

She took the card, apologized, and hurried back to the counter under the watchful eye of man. All the waitress did while walking to the cashier, give the card was expired and the cashier, no words in between, took the left under the counter and handed the original card of the customer. No exchange of words, nothing! She took it and returned to only man with an apology.

Always make sure the card in your wallet is yours. Check

always sign for something, you return the card is yours, even if you have been away for a short time. Many people just get the card back and keep assuming it's yours.

FOR YOUR OWN GOOD, DEVELOP THE HABIT OF CHECKING YOUR CREDIT CARD EACH TIME IT HAS BEEN RETURNED AFTER A COMPROMISE! THIRD CASE




Yesterday I went into a pizzeria to pick up an order he had done over the phone. I paid using my Visa debit card, which of course, charged directly to my checking account. The girl behind the counter took my card, slipped on a machine and put it under the counter while waiting for the response of approval, which is the normal procedure.

meanwhile, took his cell phone and started dialing. I noticed that his phone was the same model as the one I have, but nothing seemed unusual. So hear the click sound you hear on my phone to take a picture.

He then gave me back my card but kept the phone in his hand and continued pressing the buttons.

Meanwhile, I kept thinking and wondering who had taken a picture.

discreetly looked under the counter and there was nothing. I realized that all that was in there was my credit card and I paid attention to what he was doing.

put your phone on the counter and immediately after they heard the sound indicating that the multimedia message has been sent.

saw him more clearly now, I'm sure this guy took a picture of my credit card and sent it to someone.

immediately canceled the card when leaving the pizzeria.

days later the bank called me to tell me that someone was trying to do transactions via the Internet with my account.

What would have happened if I had a phone like yours? I never would have realized what he did. CONCLUSION



Whenever you use your card, take precautions and not be neglected: these are just some of the ways of credit card fraud. Virus

0 comments:

Post a Comment